Parole Feeling good Muse


Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Reeds driftin on by you know how I feel

Its a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm Feeling Good


Fish in the sea you know how I feel
River running free you know how I feel
Blossom in a tree you know how I feel


It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm Feeling Good

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, dont you
Know
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace, when the day is done

And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me

Stars when you shine you know how I feel
Scent of the pine you know how I feel
Yeah freedom is mine
And I know how I feel

Its a new dawn
Its a new day
Its a new life
For me
And Im Feeling Good

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

LES MUDRAS POUR LA GUÉRISON. Votre santé est entre vos mains...

L'exclu selon Osho

Contact